Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hoffman Ch.1-5

What I found interesting was the Rights to Refuse chapter. Just after reading the first story, and the trial I was shocked. The thought of a hospital refusing to take care of someone ill or dying is just crazy to think about. If we lived in a world like that with health care systems that could deny saving a person would be ridiculous. This shows that clearly health care systems and hospitals have a lot of things to improve on and rules and regulations to make a great hospital. Since we know that even then hospitals were very expensive to build and work, one would think that hospitals would not refuse people if they have a certain illness because they would want the money for the bills more. I think this law was a horrible law and I don't agree with it at all and I'm glad hospitals don't do things like that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment